Welcome to iMagic Inventory. The inventory system designed to be fully flexible and easy to use. Please take a moment to browse the help below.
· What is iMagic Inventory?
What it does and doesn't do.
· Tutorial 1 Getting Started - Setting up
Setting up the system using the Configuration Wizard.
· Tutorial 2 Adding Inventory Items
Create your first inventory items in this step-by-step exercise.
· Tutorial 3 Creating Invoices
See how easy it is to create invoices in this tutorial.
· Tutorial 4 Viewing Customers and Details
Viewing your customer list and updating their details.
· Tutorial 5 Reports
Monitor how well you're performing.
· Tutorial 6 Setting up Categories and Sub-Categories
Create Categories and Sub-Categories for your inventory items.
· Tutorial 7 Adding Vendors
Manage your vendor list and track who supplies what items.
· Exporting Customers and Invoices to Excel
How to export details and import them into Excel.
· Creating an Email Mailing List
How to use to Email Mailing List Wizard.
· Importing Inventory
Importing inventory using the Import Inventory Wizard.
· Multi User Configuration
Setting up iMagic Inventory for multiple users.
· Item Groups
Grouping items together with Item Groups.
· Receive Stock
Updating stock levels.
· Multiple Item Pricing
Creating and using several price lists.
· Secondary Tax
How to setup Secondary Tax, if required.
· Item Locations and Warehouses
Organize your inventory into storage locations.
· Tips and Tricks - Quickly Finding Invoices
Quick techniques for finding and updating invoices.
· Tips and Tricks - Quickly Finding Customers
Techniques for finding and updating customer details.
· Technical Support
Getting Technical Support.
· License Agreement